Congrats to Seattle - WNBA champs, and Sue, Stewie and Morgan | The Boneyard

Congrats to Seattle - WNBA champs, and Sue, Stewie and Morgan

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Las Vegas came out and threw the first punch (metaphorically speaking), and Laimbeer furiously worked the refs, helping get Seattle in some foul trouble disparity (9-4) early on, but Seattle powered thru - ended up wining Q1 by 2 points, and never looked back.

What a treat seeing the GOAT PG of all time in Sue shine and win, and Stewie, IMHO the best all around player in the world at this time, go out and do her thing. And it wasn't just the starters - the bench scored 27 points tonight, including 2 from Morgan Tuck, who finally got into a game for Seattle this postseason. So glad to see Seattle win, and it was a super fun beatdown to watch (if you are a Seattle fan).

Reaction Score
Always love watching UConn players win but to me the best thing is that the media can focus on college basketball and UConn

Reaction Score
I don't have a WNBA team I exclusively root for @EricLA; I root for the teams with former Huskies on the roster. When Seattle plays it is a no brainier as to who I want to win. If both teams have a Huskie or two I generally manage to find something that makes me root for one team over the other, but want all the UConn alums to have a good game. Seattle v Minnesota is always hard, particularly when Maya was playing.

I absolutely wanted Seattle to kick LV butt! Seattle plays really well and watching Sue and Stewie do their fabulous things is always a pleasure. D has to look at Stewie and think that woman just might steal my GOAT crown before it is all over.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Seattle plays so much like UConn. Have to root for them if you like Basketball being played the right way. All the great qualities are there. I particularly appreciated the effort and defense late in the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom