Congrats to my Sox "friends"....... | The Boneyard

Congrats to my Sox "friends".......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Best team in baseball in 2013 and now have achieved everything a fan would want in a 9 year stretch with a clincher at home.

Great year, great turnaround............enjoy!

Reaction Score
Thanks. Did not see this coming with this crew.

It turns out the Sox tend to kick tail the beginning of every century.

If history holds, I would hate to be Sox fan after 2018....

Reaction Score
Congratulations to the Red Sox and all their fans on the 'Yard! As Jacobs wrote today (and I thought before reading the paper), lots of credit to Cherington for putting together a team that clearly had tremendous chemistry and the talent to win. Theo who? A tip of the hat also to John Farrell who did a great job all year long. Papi was just unstoppable, and the pitching staff dominant after the Cards took a 2-1 game lead. If Ortiz didn't have a historic series, Lester could have been MVP.

Reaction Score
Best team in baseball in 2013 and now have achieved everything a fan would want in a 9 year stretch with a clincher at home.

I must say, I am impressed with this post. Must have been difficult, but I give you credit, you stepped up.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Thanks mau. Feels good after the last two miserable seasons.

Reaction Score

Thanks, Mau. I definitely did not see this coming. If you look at the stats, they were not the best hitting team (Detroit) or the best pitching team (Kansas City). Yet they consistently found ways to win even when they were down. I have to believe that a lot of it was team chemistry. I think Ben got it right even though I was one of his biggest critics.

Reaction Score
I must say, I am impressed with this post. Must have been difficult, but I give you credit, you stepped up.

It's not as hard as you may think. I have good friends that are Sox fans and it meant a lot to them. There's always a chosen few I like and enjoy to rile up but they deserve it they just don't realize that.

Other than that I fully expect the Sox were real good this year and the Yanks are getting old....I am close to the acceptance stage!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom