OT: - Congrats to Courtney Vandersloot and Allie Quigley | The Boneyard

OT: Congrats to Courtney Vandersloot and Allie Quigley

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
On their wedding, which took place Friday in Seattle!

Maybe most people don't care about players' personal lives but I thought this was newsworthy (it's not every day two former all-stars marry each other).

Also, I wanted to discuss how cute the wedding pics are. They are SO CUTE!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Congrats to the happy couple. I've always liked both of them, love the way they play.

Genuine question/comment: Workplace romances are frowned upon in most fields/at most companies. This is the second marriage of players on the same team in the last couple of years (D and Penny -- Penny had just retired, but AFAIK is still employed by the Mercury?). These two teams don't have a policy, but does anyone know, are team romances generally accepted in the W?

Reaction Score
Congrats to the happy couple. I've always liked both of them, love the way they play.

Genuine question/comment: Workplace romances are frowned upon in most fields/at most companies. This is the second marriage of players on the same team in the last couple of years (D and Penny -- Penny had just retired, but AFAIK is still employed by the Mercury?). These two teams don't have a policy, but does anyone know, are team romances generally accepted in the W?
Don't forget Bonner and Dupree as well for the Mercury.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
From the same backcourt!

Congratulations and best wishes to a great passer and a great shooter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom