Confirmed - Creighton Edition Briefs | The Boneyard

Confirmed - Creighton Edition Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

As previously indicated, Chief is sticking to the brand, which has received overwhelming favorable feedback, and doing a Brief following each game.

Additionally, Chief has just received “final” word that the game will be played. A shout out to all the people in the Labs that turn around all these test results. The unsung heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
As previously indicated, Chief is sticking to the brand, which has received overwhelming favorable feedback, and doing a Brief following each game.

Additionally, Chief has just received “final” word that the game will be played. A shout out to all the people in the Labs that turn around all these test results. The unsung hero’s.

Is tipoff 11:11? Need to make sure my DVR is correct. Thanks Chief.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
No, it’s just an autocorrect or typo, as Chief was typing at 2:49 AM, after receiving the word.
@Hans Sprungfeld, thanks for your contribution. Everyone has a role.

A noted 21st century process improvement guru has observed.....

Having a role is good.

Knowing your role? That is the key to organizational excellence.

1608471469158.png

Reaction Score

Additionally, Chief has just received “final” word that the game will be played. A shout out to all the people in the Labs that turn around all these test results. The unsung heroes.

Confirmed the game will be played from your sources in Europe because UConn isn’t confirming anything at 2:30 am...

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Creighton has struggled with length and athleticism. Have to think Whaley slides to center here so who covers the other stretch forwards? I like inserting Jackson here.

Reaction Score
Creighton has struggled with length and athleticism. Have to think Whaley slides to center here so who covers the other stretch forwards? I like inserting Jackson here.
Martin and Jackson at the 3 and 4 is probably the best lineup to defend Creighton, but I'm not sure Jackson in his 4th game is ready for that challenge. So this may be a Brendan Adams at the 3 game

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Martin and Jackson at the 3 and 4 is probably the best lineup to defend Creighton, but I'm not sure Jackson in his 4th game is ready for that challenge. So this may be a Brendan Adams at the 3 game
Could be a simple assignment. Lock down one player on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom