Confirmed - Buy Tickets | The Boneyard

Confirmed - Buy Tickets

C

Chief00

Rather than doing one off conversations I figured I would post this.

Confirmed - It will be a good move for you to buy tickets. We will start an upward trajectory next season and we will have the partner of "Hope" encouraging us along the way.

I have been fortunate to briefly talk to Randy twice since he's back. My assessment is that we will get what he did well plus a lot more. To me, for the first time, he is truly someone who is now comfortable in his own skin. Randy now knows this is the right place for him. He sees the humor in things and despite a few haters he feels the love from UConn Nation. He has some really good assistant coaches who he will give more autonomy to than in the past.

I know some haters are never going to let go and this post is not to try to change them. But, since you know I don't sugar coat things - I wanted to give it to you straight up!

Reaction Score
Rather than doing one off conversations I figured I would post this.

Confirmed - It will be a good move for you to buy tickets. We will start an upward trajectory next season and we will have the partner of "Hope" encouraging us along the way.

I have been fortunate to briefly talk to Randy twice since he's back. My assessment is that we will get what he did well plus a lot more. To me, for the first time, he is truly someone who is now comfortable in his own skin. Randy now knows this is the right place for him. He sees the humor in things and despite a few haters he feels the love from UConn Nation. He has some really good assistant coaches who he will give more autonomy to than in the past.

I know some haters are never going to let go and this post is not to try to change them. But, since you know I don't sugar coat things - I wanted to give it to you straight up!
You could definitely see that in the look on his face when he appeared in the video UConn football posted on twitter the other day showing Lashlee working with the offense doing conditioning drills. He really seems to be comfortable in his own skin...and knows what to sell. Me..I'm just looking forward to watching a punt being returned. That alone will be worth the price of admission.

C

Chief00

You could definitely see that in the look on his face when he appeared in the video UConn football posted on twitter the other day showing Lashlee working with the offense doing conditioning drills. He really seems to be comfortable in his own skin...and knows what to sell. Me..I'm just looking forward to watching a punt being returned. That alone will be worth the price of admission.

Me too - we should all give a standing ovation even if it's a 2 yard return!

Reaction Score
Me too - we should all give a standing ovation even if it's a 2 yard return!
LOL...I think as long as it isn't a fair catch we give it a standing ovation...even if it's a negative return.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
With no CR in sight and paying for a wedding I'll probably pay 10 bucks on stubhub every game next year and still sit wherever I feel like it.

C

Chief00

I made the downpayment in January and will be purchasing my 2 + 1 additional tickets later today. Got this one covered, Chief!!
Ok - I won't coach you up since you have it covered.

C

Chief00

With no CR in sight and paying for a wedding I'll probably pay 10 bucks on stubhub every game next year and still sit wherever I feel like it.
Maybe cancel your wedding plans and use that money to buy tickets. Just kidding - congratulations.

Reaction Score
FYI for those waiting for Young Alumni tickets to go on sale - You can purchase them now by calling the Aspire Reps. to get priority when seat selection comes out. They will call you before they go on sale to the public to pick your seats.

C

Chief00

I think we are going to be competitive again much quicker than people realize. And the wins will follow quickly.

Reaction Score
I think we are going to be competitive again much quicker than people realize. And the wins will follow quickly.

Even if you're right (and I hope you are!), I don't think tickets are going to be all that difficult to get for at least a year, barring some sort of miraculous near-undefeated season.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
The university usually send me an order form. I'll renew then.
Old School. Love it.
I am so confused as to whether I should call my rep based on voice mais, order online based on emails, threads from the 'yard, ads....

Reaction Score
Even if you're right (and I hope you are!), I don't think tickets are going to be all that difficult to get for at least a year, barring some sort of miraculous near-undefeated season.

They were never difficult to get even when we were virtually sold out. That isn't Chief's point. He is just saying that people that are holding out to see if the team will be good should have some faith and buy tickets.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom