Confessions | The Boneyard

Confessions

Reaction Score
I have to admit it here on the boneyard prior to the season starting something I have on my chest....

Once the season was over I thought we would stick with FHCBD for at least another season. I was a little suprised he was fired and I, along with everyone on this board, and in this state, were hoodwinked by that man. When I found out we were doing it to bring back HCRE2.0 I was honestly frusterated and annoyed that we had thrown in the towel on football. I was certain we were destined for either AAC purgatory forever or Big East basketball. I thought getting back with our ex-mans was a cop out move by AD David Benedict and we might as well just try to enjoy the game atmosphere at PAWSARF........I WAS WRONG.

HCRE2.0, OCRL, LBCJW, CE1.0 have me so fired up for this season.....from the social media presence, to the recruiting, to what the players are actually saying you can tell we are on the rise.

I know there were definitely alot out there not welcoming Randy with open arms but I am sure glad he is here now.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
RE brings credibility. It's easy to see now that the CFB world has weighed in. He's not Nick Saban and UConn gets little positive coverage on a national level but, RE is a legit D1/BCS/P5 college FB coach with a record of putting guys in the NFL. It is also clear now that neither PP nor BD had that inside credibility regardless of what their resumes said.

I don't know if this will stabilize or grow the program but it today it feels like a better move than taking another flyer on an unknown who's best option was inheriting a G5 team that won 11 games in 3 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom