Conference Tourney in Madison Square Garden - coffee talk: | The Boneyard

Conference Tourney in Madison Square Garden - coffee talk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is this forum up for grabs now that CYO7 is splitting off?

Should B1G want it? - and would adding UConn help them make a case to get it?

(or will ACC now grab it - and put one more nail in our coffin)

Talk amongst yourselves.

linda_richman.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why would the B1G want it? They have Chicago, which is surrounded by B1G schools on all sides. The ACC might consider it, but not as a permanent option. They will need to be in NC as well.

Reaction Score
D
Why would the B1G want it? They have Chicago, which is surrounded by B1G schools on all sides. The ACC might consider it, but not as a permanent option. They will need to be in NC as well.

Dude! That is not a cool response. I am trying everything I can here, working all angles, to go from (1) message board post (2) eventually to Delany so to (3) get us into the B1G asap. All of this is pro bono and posted here without reservation of any rights. Please no poking holes!

Also, doesn't everyone want to be in NYC? NDU does, no?

Reaction Score
Hawk stop making sense and start dreaming B1G...the rides been bumpy but the USS CONN will not sink.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hawk stop making sense and start dreaming B1G...the rides been bumpy but the USS CONN will not sink.

Sorry guys. I think the captain of the USS CONN needs to turn off the cloaking device he/she bought on the Clingan black market. Because we are invisible. Cinci is out there making news again, and the talking heads have been bought the appropriate free dinners and are talking nonsense about UConn being behind Cinci.

Reaction Score
delany ringing the nasdaq bell in Times Square in august. Delany likes and believes in a nyc-big ten nexus. look at his comments.

in the picture he's with mark silverman and larry jones, fox sports' guy overseeing its investment in btn.

bilde

delany and jones were featured speakers at the img conference in nyc at the beginning of this month, the one in which herbst unexpectedly did not give her scheduled panel talk, even though she was in nyc.

i have no idea if any of this means anything but it does show you some of the raw intel coming into the uss connecticut.

Reaction Score
delany ringing the nasdaq bell in Times Square in august. Delany likes and believes in a nyc-big ten nexus. look at his comments.

in the picture he's with mark silverman and larry jones, fox sports' guy overseeing its investment in btn.

bilde

delany and jones were featured speakers at the img conference in nyc at the beginning of this month, the one in which herbst unexpectedly did not give her scheduled panel talk, even though she was in nyc.

i have no idea if any of this means anything but it does show you some of the raw intel coming into the uss connecticut.
has anything ever come about why she didnt speak?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i would like to know the actual reason and since non has been put forth, it really does lend u to believe...

Reaction Score
No, not an official or even unofficial reason from the press. Then again,maybe they didn't consider herbst on the same panel as ncaa chairman emmert to be newsworthy.

Just another example how second rate the "horde" are.

has anything ever come about why she didnt speak?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
iceberg, dead ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads