Conference title? | The Boneyard

Conference title?

Reaction Score
I know everyone wants the season to end. But don't you want to at least see them go down guns blazing. We have made the Championship game three of four years and probably should've made it last year if it wasn't for horrible officiating. As Yogi Berra said 'it ain't over till its over" Another note, Ollie is 19-6 in postseason play including NCAA, AAC and sadly the NIT. Lets see.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
i cannot speak for everyone in the Yard, however I think the majority would like that.

Reaction Score
I speak for everyone when no one wants this. I would rather lose this year than have every year praying 8th place .500 UConn goes on a miracle conference tournament run.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I will never root for us to lose a game. Never. So I want us to win out. That said, I also want to hit Powerball or Megmillions, and the odds are about the same. I think SMU is a tossup. Play as we did the last two games and the Huskies can play on Friday. Beating Cincinnati though? It would take a miracle.

Reaction Score

350.png

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
At 18-17 what seed would we get? Maybe a 14? If the unthinkable happens I’m sure the 3 seed who would have to face us would be pretty nervous.

Reaction Score
My guess is if we won it we’d be a playin game team. I guess better than nothing but pretty long odds to get that far even.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
My guess is if we won it we’d be a playin game team. I guess better than nothing but pretty long odds to get that far even.
My guess is you are probably wrong in the seeding but that's ok
I agree the odds are not in UConn's favor this year so it's most likely a mute point
This is an open arena and we are all entitled to our own thoughts

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I doubt we’d be one of the lowest seeded automatic bids.

Reaction Score
I doubt we’d be one of the lowest seeded automatic bids.

Most likely a #12 seed with no play in game. Then we beat the #4 seed & #5 seed to advance to Boston for the S16. Nova gets bounced by the 8/9 winner URI and we play Rhode Island in the Regional Semi. UConn fans led by Red flood Boston and we take URI to the woodshed...ending up in the Regional Final in Boston against #2 seed North Carolina who loses Joel Berry to a torn ACL in their Regional Semi game against #7 seed Arkansas.

We beat UNC with a Tyler Polley 3 point shot at the buzzer assisted by Jalen Adams. Final score UConn 70 UNC 69.

Next stop San Antonio....the rest is history. Championship #5!

The parade in Hartford is set for April 16th. Deepster networks with North End community leaders for a BoneYard pre parade banquet where we all eat curry goat and oxtail.

This message is approved by Champs0904. :)

Reaction Score
I know everyone wants the season to end. But don't you want to at least see them go down guns blazing. We have made the Championship game three of four years and probably should've made it last year if it wasn't for horrible officiating. As Yogi Berra said 'it ain't over till its over" Another note, Ollie is 19-6 in postseason play including NCAA, AAC and sadly the NIT. Lets see.
Not really
If Chief is right and KO is history
The sooner he is gone the better for both parties.
We have to jump into action immediately with multiple talks to limit damage control.
Ollie’s firing will be big news and our good friends at ESPN will cast the University in the most unflattering ways as is their custom.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom