Conference schedule ….Please | The Boneyard

Conference schedule ….Please

Reaction Score
When will the Big East announce the women’s schedule ? In this over-wrought frenzy of the 21st century it should have been released SIMULTANEOUSLY with the men’s slate.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
When will the Big East announce the women’s schedule ? In this over-wrought frenzy of the 21st century it should have been released SIMULTANEOUSLY with the men’s slate.
Last season's schedule was announced on September 28th, while the men's was announced on the 15th, so...

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They also stated last year that it was delayed because of scheduling problems with a couple of schools due UConn's late season out of conference games.

Reaction Score
The full schedule always used to be out right around Labor Day, and that was helpful to those of us who want to get the games on our calendars ASAP. Seems awfully late now. And yes, why can't the women's schedule be released at the same time as the men's....

Reaction Score
Big Ten released conference schedule yesterday, still nothing from ACC. It is quite maddening, especially given the fact that some people only have season tix for Gampel and others only for Hartford, so would like to know which games (and on what dates) they actually have tickets for. Season starts in 7 weeks!!!

Reaction Score
Athletic Conferences! What do you suppose would motivate them to hold out and not just release the schedule immediately? Is it ego?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Is it just me, or are there not very many exciting home games this year? Except for USC, it seems like all our big OOC games are away or at a neutral site. And none of our Big East games seem particularly exciting this year either.
I hear ya but....we play So.Cal on Dec 21 at XL and we play Iowa State at Mohegan on Dec 17 both will be highly ranked. So, yeah the 2 year scheduling has ND, SC, Tennessee all on the road this year with the return home gams in 2025-26. Blame the pathetic BE women's programs for not getting better for the dearth of other home games.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
This schedule really sucks. Only USC is a marquee team, and it's a good thing it is at the XL to go with the other heavy hitters like Providence, Butler, and Xavier. I'm sure that the only reason USC is at XL is because the students will be on Christmas break. I have never seen such a non-competitive home schedule for a long, long time. They have to cut down on these neutral site games so we can see these good teams. Horrible, just horrible.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
This schedule really sucks. Only USC is a marquee team, and it's a good thing it is at the XL to go with the other heavy hitters like Providence, Butler, and Xavier. I'm sure that the only reason USC is at XL is because the students will be on Christmas break. I have never seen such a non-competitive home schedule for a long, long time. They have to cut down on these neutral site games so we can see these good teams. Horrible, just horrible.
NIL is a big part of why you see so many neutral sites

Reaction Score
I’m disappointed the UNC game will be held in Greensboro instead of Chapel Hill. I have relatives near there and was hoping to arrange a visit around the game.

Reaction Score
I’m disappointed the UNC game will be held in Greensboro instead of Chapel Hill. I have relatives near there and was hoping to arrange a visit around the game.
I think this was announced last season though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom