Conference One... | The Boneyard

Conference One...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From today's Hartford Courant article on the naming of the Big East Conference originally:
Dave Duffy of Duffy & Shanley Marketing "The only number I would go for now, and we actually discussed it a lot back then, would be Conference One,"Duffy Said. "You'd need a lot of hubris to do that & imply you are No.1. Ouside of that, numbers don't mean anything today."

Reaction Score
I'm still hoping for AAC(Association of American Colleges, American Athletic Conference, All American Conference).

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
How about, "Who Gives a Rat's Arse"?

Why invest any time, effort, emotion or intellectual curiosity in this CUSA II league? It’s a layover; a reststop; a mere fly in the ointment to Connecticut's eventual return to greatness once membership in an actual power conference is effectuated.

Connecticut will be long gone by the time most people are able to remember the schools that actually comprise this sh!tpie of a league.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm still hoping for AAC(Association of American Colleges, American Athletic Conference, All American Conference).
How about ACME?
wile+coyote+acme.png

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Maybe we should focus on the fans for a change. "The Wings & Beer League" (or Nachos & Beer) might attract some attention. Think of the branding for the network..."tonight on the Wings and Beer network...". Establish the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl and we'd be in business. No, Buffalo would not get an invite.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Given that Latin America has potential for viewship, how about Conference Juan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom