Composure and maturity: | The Boneyard

Composure and maturity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We have to get composure as a team. Not act surprised and affected when we play a zone. Napier, Giffey, Boat, Daniels need to establish their individual roles while the centers run their rotations. At end of games only those 4 can shoot, with the exception of Kromah on occasion. Most of all everyone needs box out drills.

Liked the fire out of Ollie tonight. His team starting with gutless Daniels needs to figure that out.

caw

Reaction Score
We have to get composure as a team. Not act surprised and affected when we play a zone. Napier, Giffey, Boat, Daniels need to establish their individual roles while the centers run their rotations. At end of games only those 4 can shoot, with the exception of Kromah on occasion. Most of all everyone needs box out drills.

Liked the fire out of Ollie tonight. His team starting with gutless Daniels needs to figure that out.

Gutless? Man the guy missed some good looks and a dunk where he was undercut. Poor game but gutless?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Looking back Miller should have burned a TO after NO got tossed. Team was still reeling from the call.

Reaction Score
Gutless was possibly too strong. With his great basketball body and good skills his lack of fire is his achilles heel.

Reaction Score
At this point in the season there are still too many players on our team that you can't count on game in and game out. That is a maturity problem that needs to get solved soon and it's on the players.

Reaction Score
Maturity would be nice,but it happens when it happens. At 45 I'm still waiting. :)

Reaction Score
Hope to retire before I have to deal with maturity! But I will say when I play hoop or even watch hoop it's serious business. And it's not my potentially future occupation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom