Completely inadvertently had tacos for dinner | The Boneyard

Completely inadvertently had tacos for dinner

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I can't think of a taco without thinking of East Haven Mayor Joe Maturo. Sad.

Reaction Score
Can someone please post the dunk in the first half when taco didn’t jump? That was so awesome/awkward.

Reaction Score
IMG_9336.GIF
Can someone please post the dunk in the first half when taco didn’t jump? That was so awesome/awkward.

Here you go. You're welcome!

Reaction Score
I did too. Can't even tell you the last time we had then. Quick and easy to make. Hard shells extra big. Lettuce, tomato, onion, cilantro (didn't usr it but it was available), extra sharp shredded cheese, sour cream. I ate 4 all toppings except cilantro. My wife had 3 no cheese or cilantro. Kid had 2 meat and cheese only.

I had a beer (piraat). Wife water. Kid goat milk.

What does it all mean?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I did too. Can't even tell you the last time we had then. Quick and easy to make. Hard shells extra big. Lettuce, tomato, onion, cilantro (didn't usr it but it was available), extra sharp shredded cheese, sour cream. I ate 4 all toppings except cilantro. My wife had 3 no cheese or cilantro. Kid had 2 meat and cheese only.

What does it all mean?

So you basically just put out the cilantro for ambiance?

Reaction Score
So you basically just put out the cilantro for ambiance?

Honestly we used it last weekend for a quinoa dish and had leftovers. Found it in the fridge and thought it would work. However the smell wasnt cilantroy enough for me. I guess my wife felt the same way. So going in the trash.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I wish Chicken Knowles were still around. Any excuse to eat at Popeye's is appreciated.

Reaction Score

What does it all mean?
Means you don’t live in CT.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

What does it all mean?

If I were you I'd stop buying cilantro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom