Completely block other posters | The Boneyard

Completely block other posters

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It appears I am being blocked from seeing one poster's posts. It is not a big deal for the most part, but I have two questions:

1) Why is this not like a regular "poster on ignore" situation? While there are several posters I ignore, sometimes I want to see what they have posted because other people are replying to them. With this situation, I can't see the posts, or the replies to this poster. But I can see other posts from non-blocked posters that don't make any sense without seeing all the posts.

2) How did this situation happen? Did he put me on some kind of Super Ignore? Can I block other posters using this same function? Where is it?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It appears I am being blocked from seeing one poster's posts. It is not a big deal for the most part, but I have two questions:

1) Why is this not like a regular "poster on ignore" situation? While there are several posters I ignore, sometimes I want to see what they have posted because other people are replying to them. With this situation, I can't see the posts, or the replies to this poster. But I can see other posts from non-blocked posters that don't make any sense without seeing all the posts.

2) How did this situation happen? Did he put me on some kind of Super Ignore? Can I block other posters using this same function? Where is it?
I noticed the same thing recently and started poking around.

Go to your ignore list. There is now an option to block ignored content. It is checked by default. Uncheck it and it will be like it used to be.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I found that last night, which makes it better. There is still one poster on "super ignore" and I can't figure out how to change it. The mods must do that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom