Complete Joke | The Boneyard

Complete Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Did this team even practice? Did Ollie call one time out at in the first half? I turned it off it was so bad. Where is the Husky pride? Even when UCONN had bad teams the effort was there in some regard. This team looks like it could care less, is lethargic and seems completely lost. I find myself hoping and hoping but this team has talent, yes, but no hope, no will to succeed. If they did they would wear that uniform with pride. If you can not play with pride, take the uniform off, let the scrubs play. At least if they lose and lose big it won't because a lack of effort, rather than talent. Deserve a tournament appearance? Please, you earn that and non of these DESERVE anything, with maybe the exception of Brimah who at least try's and Miller. Jalen has heart and will lead this team in the future, too bad for him, this year is running out. The new AD said it best, I expect us to DOMINATE what ever conference we are in and we can't even dominate this so called mid major conference. I'm sure he will not take these type of years for long. What a joke of a game and season. Bring on FOOTBALL!

Reaction Score
I've been on record saying for over a year at this point, and CONSISTENTLY that I did not at any point think this team was going to be "great", or "vintage". However, if you look at the OoC results and see where Gonzaga/Cuse/Maryland to a lesser extent are right now compared to what they looked like at the time, or even the GTown and Michigan wins, the best argument for UConn sneaking into the tournament this year is essentially "hey committee, our best wins are Texas and SMU at home, and even though we just got absolutely crushed in the return game our losses aren't that bad!!! We are proven to be mediocre :)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom