Complete ESPN Remaining Tournament Coverage Info | The Boneyard

Complete ESPN Remaining Tournament Coverage Info

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Interesting how they don't detail the times for Monday........ Will they make Stockton , CA play the earlier game and Bridgeport the late game? That's my guess even though it's illogical geographically speaking. It's all about ratings.

Reaction Score
How did Sue Bird do commentating down in Waco for the first two rounds?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Who is in Oklahoma City? Or did I miss that?

Reaction Score
Interesting how they don't detail the times for Monday... Will they make Stockton , CA play the earlier game and Bridgeport the late game? That's my guess even though it's illogical geographically speaking. It's all about ratings.
The picture is a link. Click it to see full schedule

Reaction Score
Interesting how they don't detail the times for Monday... Will they make Stockton , CA play the earlier game and Bridgeport the late game? That's my guess even though it's illogical geographically speaking. It's all about ratings.

Stockton is already only going to have weak attendance. They're not going to make it even worse by putting the game at 4 pm PDT.

Reaction Score
I liked the two guys who did the UConn-Syracuse game better than any other ESPN tandem. I am not looking forward to Doris' voice, and Dave O'Brien just doesn't watch the game. He makes incorrect statements several times each game, such as saying the ref called a foul when the the ref called out-of-bounds or vice versa.

And of course, they will "sell" the game like crazy. UConn can be up by 25, but if UCLA scores consecutive buckets, Doris will belt out "AND HERE COME THE BRUINS!"

And we can all take bets on how many times they will tell us that the winner goes on to the Elite Eight.

Well maybe the TV broadcast and the radio broadcast will be in synch and I can mute the TV and listen to WTIC.

Okay, I am done being crabby now.

Reaction Score
I really enjoyed the announcing team for the first two games. Part of that may be the novelty of a different color commentator. Thought Frede did a pretty good job sticking with the action and Hughes offered some coach insights without being overwhelming.
Like Dave and Kara but when they have that many people on the game there tends to be too much talking and storytelling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom