Complete Akinjo Interview | The Boneyard

Complete Akinjo Interview

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
I know the Akinjo Interview has been posted. This is the complete interview recognizing Salesian as the #1 team in Cali and no. 6 nationwide. By the way, in the interview he is recognized as 6' tall.

Here is the interview.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm still stunned that Chief thought putting Glenn Beck in charge of our recruiting was a good idea.

C

Chief00

The term blaze should be banned. Meaningless.

We will see how meaningless the term Blaze Recruit is when we see them perform next season. My belief is then we will see your naive post is the one that’s meaningless.
Chief Certified #

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
LeBron owns Blaze Pizza not Beck.
e37.png

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Idea for the Chief. Blaze blazers with the Blaze insignia in UConn colors on the breast pocket. It can be part of your casual clothing line.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
The last thing this program needed was a strategy that took multiple years to translate into satisfactory on-court performance.

Curse Blaze.

Reaction Score
The life of a casual fan. Hang in there, it will all all come together some day. In the meantime, keep attending games.
Some day is certainly specific, anyone can say that and "some day" they will be right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Some day in the future UConn will beat a team with a pulse....

Reaction Score
This kid has got game. Looking forward to seeing him play at UConn.

Reaction Score
This kid has got game. Looking forward to seeing him play at UConn.
He'll be ruined by the KO hero ball O in no time flat, just like Jalen. You need more than one player running an iso and 4 others picking their around the perimeter for window dressing.

Reaction Score
I know the Akinjo Interview has been posted. This is the complete interview recognizing Salesian as the #1 team in Cali and no. 6 nationwide. By the way, in the interview he is recognized as 6' tall.

Here is the interview.

Good stuff. Wrap him in bubble wrap. Please James, stay in one piece.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
We will see how meaningless the term Blaze Recruit is when we see them perform next season. My belief is then we will see your naive post is the one that’s meaningless.
Chief Certified #
Lets hope they get to Storrs...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom