Not open for further replies.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Last edited:

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Here is a numbers comparsion of New Jersey receivers. Notice the name at the top.

Bz3mcsEIAAAE7An.jpg:large

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
I know this year is a wash... And it sucks... But diaco is more concerned about two three years down the road. Winning now the wrong way with out put down his system would be short term gain. I rather he have his program in place and continue to recruit his pro typical player then work the offense that would work for this year only!

Reaction Score
When was the last time we had 16 commits as of October? Never?

We're doing something right on that front. Lots of WRs, what else are we looking for?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Tyraiq!!!

Reaction Score
I know this year is a wash... And it sucks... But diaco is more concerned about two three years down the road. Winning now the wrong way with out put down his system would be short term gain. I rather he have his program in place and continue to recruit his pro typical player then work the offense that would work for this year only!
Is it entirely either/or? Is it ok if in year 2 he is still missing "parts" to his system and acts like he isn't? What college team doesn't have to make due to some extent with who they have? A good coach plays to win with what he has. That was 3 points against Tulane, how that helps 2016 I'm not sure, unless Whitmer can play for 6 years and assuming he can that he also improves a lot.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Is it entirely either/or? Is it ok if in year 2 he is still missing "parts" to his system and acts like he isn't? What college team doesn't have to make due to some extent with who they have? A good coach plays to win with what he has. That was 3 points against Tulane, how that helps 2016 I'm not sure, unless Whitmer can play for 6 years and assuming he can that he also improves a lot.

Wrong thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger