OT: Comedy clubs in New Haven | The Boneyard

OT: Comedy clubs in New Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Anyone know about the comedy club scene in New Haven? I want to give my husband a night out for a Christmas present and thought about going to dinner on Wooster St. then to the Joker's Wild club after. Jokers Wild - any good? Any recommendations?

Reaction Score
I saw Charlie Murphy (Eddie's brother) at jokers wild a few years ago. I've only been to three comedy clubs. The other two were the funny bone in Manchester andcthw boiler room in hartford. I liked jokers wild the best of the three. I love comedy but in general I don't like comedy clubs because they're crowded and in the jokers wild club you shared a booth with a lot of strangers. Better if you reserve/ get tickets with another couple.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
JW is a good place. i ahvnt been to alot either but had a good expierence there.my group stuffed into one booth setup there which wasn't the most comfortable. if its just you+1 then i would reserve or just be prepared for strangers like noeynox said. i think you would enjoy it if your into the comedy scene.

btw sallys is right there if i remember correctly and peps is down the street as well. If it was me tho, i would go to modern:)!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
btw sallys is right there if i remember correctly and peps is down the street as well. If it was me tho, i would go to modern:)!!

Yep, we prefer Modern, too.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll get my husband a gift card to Joker's Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom