Comedy Central roast? | The Boneyard

Comedy Central roast?

Reaction Score
Turned on the TV last night and there was an Alec Baldwin roast on, I change the channel and same thing, turn to another channel same thing, went to another channel and same thing....

Turn on the TV tonight and it's on again. The host is the guy from Will & Grace who hasn't gotten a role since that show ended, some lady named Nicki Glazer, De Niro, some lady who looks like Louie Anderson, Blake Griffin, Adam Corolla, and Caitlyn Jenner. Everything about this is incredibly strange...

Reaction Score
If you ever listen to his guest appearances on pardon my take you wouldn’t be surprised. Dude is funny

Reaction Score
I'm not entirely sure how he ended up there, but Blake Griffin was pretty funny
Word on the street is BG has a real talent for comedy and could end up doing stand up at some point.

Reaction Score
Turned on the TV last night and there was an Alec Baldwin roast on, I change the channel and same thing, turn to another channel same thing, went to another channel and same thing....

Turn on the TV tonight and it's on again. The host is the guy from Will & Grace who hasn't gotten a role since that show ended, some lady named Nicki Glazer, De Niro, some lady who looks like Louie Anderson, Blake Griffin, Adam Corolla, and Caitlyn Jenner. Everything about this is incredibly strange...

They do these things fairly regularly, and the dais tends to feature the same people. I haven't seen one in years - they took a nosedive when Greg Giraldo died.

Reaction Score
They do these things fairly regularly, and the dais tends to feature the same people. I haven't seen one in years - they took a nosedive when Greg Giraldo died.

Yeah, Giraldo was the best. Nicki Glazer is very funny as well. Caroline Rea actually did I good job I thought. They have gotten worse though. I can still watch the old Shattner roast and lmao. Baldwin’s daughter on now, she’s terrible.

Reaction Score
Giraldo is one of the funniest guy's who ever lived, IMO. They went from Giraldo and Patrice to the aunt from Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Caitlyn Jenner.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Jeff Ross is incredible in these roasts. Baldwin was one of the few who got roasted that was also funny when they got up. The James Franco roast was actually very good and Rob Lowe’s was pretty good. I tape them and then fast forward to the ones I can watch. I’m not going to watch Jenner for instance and DeNiro was difficult to sit through. But if you get someone like Bill Hader involved, it’s gold.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom