Comcast--SNY | The Boneyard

Comcast--SNY

Reaction Score
Jan. 23, 2018. Just got off the phone with an administrative person here in Florida and asked the question: why is SNY not available to us Husky fans in Florida? Answer: Comcast has dropped SNY from all areas, including CT>

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Jan. 23, 2018. Just got off the phone with an administrative person here in Florida and asked the question: why is SNY not available to us Husky fans in Florida? Answer: Comcast has dropped SNY from all areas, including CT>
Larry - -We had a thread on this a couple weeks ago. Here's a link "Comcast Sucks"

The report you got that CT customers were dropped however is not true.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
A timely thread. We decided today to switch from Frontier to Comcast. We live near New Haven. This thread made me investigate the availability of SNY. It looks like the answer is yeas and no. In roughly the southern half of CT, it’s available, good news for me. I was told that in a line more or less from
North of Danbury across the state, it isn’t available. Depending on where you live, if having SNY is important and you are thinking Comcast, call them to find out.

Reaction Score
For the people who don't get SNY, aren't the games are also broadcast on ESPN3 .

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
So long as your cable/dish provider carries ESPN, you can see the games on ESPN3. Having retired and moved to Me. in 2010, we first joined CPTV, then paid SNY. With the advent of ESPN picking up the feed, we have no worries. We miss not being at all of the Gampel/Xl games but do go to the FF every year. See you there!!??

Reaction Score
For the people who don't get SNY, aren't the games are also broadcast on ESPN3 .
I get it using Roku and Watch Espn---fantastic quality picture, excellent sound (deaf me hears most of it)
and you usually get to see a full replay of all games.
If they dropped you on SNY, drop them.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have an email address for Boneyard? I have an email from Neil Eskin, Senior Assoc. Athletic Director University of Connecticut related to Comcast and SNY.

Reaction Score
The information is basically the same. It is not coming back to the states outside the New York metro area.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom