Colorado thoughts... | The Boneyard

Colorado thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. If Sterling Gibbs does nothing but shoot winning time freethrows from here on out, I'm happy with having him on the team.
  2. After today, I am confused and conflicted regarding my personal tourney mojo. Somehow, I got the time wrong on today's game. I thought it was at 3. I can only blame my septuagenarian brain for mixing something up. So we got off the river early today, supposedly so I could put in a long, hard workout before heading for home to watch the game. The big workouts were a big part of my mojo contribution in '14, so my plan was to duplicate that effort. But 15 minutes after had I gotten on the elliptical machine, there were the Huskies!And the harder I worked out, the worse they played, and the more the stripey guys blew their damned whistles. And the worse the play, the harder I pumped on that machine. I swear I thought they were gong to give me a heart attack. I left the gym at the half, with a 9 point deficit and, I must be honest, little hope for a win. Got home and didn't turn the game on rght away. And when I did, we were up by 7 points! I took off one shoe (more old school mojo) and watched us turn 7 into 13. And then into 3. UGH! Happy we pushed it back to 7, but what the hell do I do for mojo for the Kansas game? Workout, or not? Skip the begining of the 2nd half? Wear both my shoes after half-time? I'm so confused.
  3. 22 of 23 from the line. That says it all.
  4. 8 assists, 8 blocks and 8 steals. That's some fine tourney stats right there, son.
  5. We outrebounded a team who counts rebounding as one of their strong suits.
  6. Updateding the Rodney at the line factor, As of today's game, Rodney is at 77% ( 41 of 53) since the 1st of the year. He is also shooting 93% for the month of March (13 of 14) and 100% for the post season so far.
  7. KO has won 7 of 7 in the NCAA tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom