Colombia | The Boneyard

Colombia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm one of those really worrywarts. I'd be concerned if we were playing sisters of the poor. By all account we should be able to take of business tonight but I still worry. How about relieving me of my concerns. I worry about the Pg position with Boat out. Amazes me that a fairly simple case drags on and on. How about Giffeee's knee. And am looking forward to Bradley's return but he will be so far behind. Don't know if he could make up that ground this season. Anyway hope and expect a good showing tonight.

Reaction Score
I'm one of those really worrywarts. I'd be concerned if we were playing sisters of the poor. By all account we should be able to take of business tonight but I still worry. How about relieving me of my concerns. I worry about the Pg position with Boat out. Amazes me that a fairly simple case drags on and on. How about Giffeee's knee. And am looking forward to Bradley's return but he will be so far behind. Don't know if he could make up that ground this season. Anyway hope and expect a good showing tonight.

are we playing carlos arroyo? I didnt realize we were playing the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger