Collier's attitude ... the best! | The Boneyard

Collier's attitude ... the best!

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"We were running the offense a lot more smoothly than we have been the last couple of games. I think my teammates did a really good job of finding me. … After I missed my first shot, I tried to zero in on why I missed it and focused a little bit more on my next shots." Napheesa Collier (A.K.A. La Machine)

No pity party here. Analysis without paralysis. Make proper adjustment(s) and make 68.6% of all field goals and 78.9% for the game. Throw in 40.5% from the arc. Next year with Stevenson in the lineup Collier should be able to take and make more shots from the arc. At Duke Stevens made 52.3% of her FGs. Playing down low with La Machine should allow Stevens to improve on her already very good FG%. The opponents won't know what to do with both of them capable of scoring from the arc, intermediate range, and in the paint. Oh yeah, what just flew by is the Flash, Gabby Williams. I luv it! I know focus on this year. Can't help daydreaming about next year. Think about it from the arc Samuelson, Nurse, Collier, and Stevens (35.8% will be improved). Crystal! You can't let the bigs shame you from the arc. Can you say best floor spacing ever?!

Reaction Score
What is not to like about this team. Pheesa is just relentless scoring machine, she's every where. Gabby the re-bounder and put back phenomenon. Lou, when she hits them threes opponents become dizzy and the game is over. Kia, the game enforcer, Saniya the dagger.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
La Machine! :)

This is produced by a French company named La Machine. I think Pheesa must be Spiderwoman.

spider2.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom