Collier adjusting to first WNBA training camp | The Boneyard

Collier adjusting to first WNBA training camp

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
UConn’s Napheesa Collier adjusting to first WNBA training camp with Minnesota Lynx
"... you have a lot more things to learn in a short amount of time because the season does come so quickly that you kind of have to pick things up as fast as you can because they don’t really have time to wait for you. ... Just the pace of the game is different, and the aggressiveness that you need to play with is also heightened.”
"So we’re going over a lot of plays and defenses, and we’re not running like we did in college. That’s something you have to take upon yourself is to stay conditioned and stay in shape.”
"I’m at the three spot (small forward) right now, so just figuring out how I can be the most effective in this position and rebounding from the perimeter instead of when I used to go for blocks ..."
"You have no choice but to keep up, otherwise you’ll be left behind."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing. Hoping to take in a practice session (If it is open to the public) one day since the training center is about 10-15 minute drive from my house.

Reaction Score
I've been a Kelli Stacy basher, but will give props where props are due. Good interview questions providing real insight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom