College Football - podcasts | The Boneyard

College Football - podcasts

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Maybe a thread to talk about college football pod casts could be useful....not really sure.

Listen to this one earlier today. Great listen for insight on Bill Connelly's SP+ 130 school ranking model. Plus they do a lot of UCF talk (and how the college playoff is rigged) about mid way through.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Cool. I haven't listened to this pod, but love Bill C. My favorite college football podcast is probably Podcast Aint Played Nobody. Bill C used to cohost it until he left for ESPN. It's been rebooted with a different cohost and is still good. The Solid Verbal is another good one, but PAPN is better because they spend a ton of time talking about random G5 programs

Reaction Score
WWWWWWEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLCOME

TO THE SHUTDOWN FULLCAST

(The internet’s only college football podcast)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I have been giving shutdown full cast a listen the past month. It’s okay. I would prefer if they spent 10 mins on a subject rather than 40 sometimes. Holly or whatever her name is needs to get off speaker phone.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
There’s two I’ve been listening to:

Podcast Ain’t Played Nobody (PAPN!!) #PODS

The College Football Podcast by ESPN. It’s Herbstreit Pollack and Adam Amin and most episodes are between 30 mins to an hour. It’s nice to listen to them actually break down games and players without being on TV and offering insane opinions.

Also- The Athletic’s podcasts are pretty good. I again suggest subscribing before they take on more leverage than they can afford and ultimately fan out.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
The Civil ConFLiCT still has legs...

9/29 Pardon My Take - Around 1hr 18 min 30 second mark Big Cat discusses the trophy for about 3 mins. He's offering a summer internship for anyone that brings him the original trophy. @uconnphil2016 this is your chance.

The Shutdown Fullcast week 5 episode discusses the UConn "21 unanswered" tweet from the UCF game at the 53 minute mark. Bonus, they spend most of the podcast discussing the Chris Ash firing and the mess that is Rutgers.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
the Bear and Steve have some fun discussing Liberty at Rutty and UConn at UMass at around the 38:30 mark.

Steve bet UConn would have more than 1.5 wins this season which - a bet that now has him nervous.

At the very end of the pod he calls on people at the tailgates for either “toilet bowl” game to tweet their tailgate photos. He promise he would retweet anything good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom