College Football and English Football | The Boneyard

College Football and English Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Leicester was amazing today. I think we're past the point of "when will reality catch up with them?" and at the point of "will anyone actually take the title from them?" Kind of hard not to like City and Spurs right now, but damn, if Leicester keeps it up, can't think of a better story in top-flight European football in recent years. Its' sort of Napoli-esque, but better.

Reaction Score
Love Leicester's style of play, and they can shut every non-believer up over their next 2 EPL matches. They are @City and @Arsenal. Huge couple of weeks for the Foxes

Reaction Score
Love Leicester's style of play, and they can shut every non-believer up over their next 2 EPL matches. They are @City and @Arsenal. Huge couple of weeks for the Foxes

I like the point made on the broadcast yesterday. Some of the big clubs would sit deep, not let you in behind. Leicester, meanwhile, is going right at everyone. I like to call Vardy and Mahrez the EPL's Jordan and Pippen. Okazaki is getting involved. So much fun to watch. Look at Claudio Ranieri working magic!

Reaction Score
I like the point made on the broadcast yesterday. Some of the big clubs would sit deep, not let you in behind. Leicester, meanwhile, is going right at everyone. I like to call Vardy and Mahrez the EPL's Jordan and Pippen. Okazaki is getting involved. So much fun to watch. Look at Claudio Ranieri working magic!

Jordan and Pippen performed longer than 60% of ONE season, remember.

Reaction Score
between Copa ticketing, Vardy's daggers and the last day of non-legislative session until May - Sure.

At least you got the Copa tickets and can go. I'll be sitting at Tavern having Cait play "All By Myself" on loop.

Reaction Score

EPL will just keep getting more and more popular here. EPL gets better ratings on the NBC Networks than NHL. They crush MLS ratings too and they are sometimes doing it in that coveted 7am on Saturday morning timeslot.

Reaction Score
EPL will just keep getting more and more popular here. EPL gets better ratings on the NBC Networks than NHL. They crush MLS ratings too and they are sometimes doing it in that coveted 7am on Saturday morning timeslot.

It's been phenomenal. Personally, I wish MLS did better in those Sunday slots. I think that's a great opportunity. My friend and I get together on Sundays to watch "The Walking Dead" and "Game of Thrones," but she always comes early so we can watch the MLS games. They go on the computer when the shows start.

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2016/02/...compete-head-to-head-saturday-on-nbc-and-fox/

Both Premier League (Southampton vs. West Ham) and Bundesliga (Bayern Munich vs. Bayer Leverkusen) are on the big networks this week. I'm curious to see which draws better. Matchup says Bundesliga, but I'd choose Premier League for NBC's production alone. (I'll have both on at work since I work in soccer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom