College coaches can begin oncourt skill instruction on Monday, and UConn is as ready as any team | The Boneyard

College coaches can begin oncourt skill instruction on Monday, and UConn is as ready as any team

Reaction Score
From the New Haven Register.

Hurley has called the upcoming UConn season perhaps the most anticipated in the NCAA this season. Despite all the questions, he still believes that is true.

“I just think there’s so many parts to it: One of the best fanbases in college basketball, and it’s been deprived of winning for the last couple of years, combined with a talented roster with some young players that resemble the type of talent that was once littered throughout the program. The return to the Big East, the way the season ended in terms of the program taking a big step and learning how to win again, I just think there’s so many parts to it that come together to make it this kind of perfect storm.”

For those without Register access: College coaches can begin oncourt skill instruction on Monday, and UConn is as ready as any team

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Absolutely agree with that. We lost the season just as we were hitting our stride and realizing how special this team can/will be. I can't speak for everyone, but I haven't been this amped up with expectations since just before the '03/04 season.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Absolutely agree with that. We lost the season just as we were hitting our stride and realizing how special this team can/will be. I can't speak for everyone, but I haven't been this amped up with expectations since just before the '03/04 season.

You can speak for me.

Reaction Score
I am fired up right now and have been for a long time. I am ready to see us bring the smack down!

Reaction Score

i really thought that with the 08/09 team too. shame about dyson

Reaction Score
I’m pumped up for it but I have a few worries that the leadership and relentlessness that CV brought might be missed quite a bit to start.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I’m pumped up for it but I have a few worries that the leadership and relentlessness that CV brought might be missed quite a bit to start.
I’m confident in the leadership of Whaley, BAdams, Gaffney and Cole and the relentlessness of Hurley and Bouknight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom