College coaches are the equivalent of NFL qbs? | The Boneyard

College coaches are the equivalent of NFL qbs?

Reaction Score
Teams are willing to forgo the bagge because they are desperate to win case in point Xavier hiring Sean Miller and the Browns giving Desean Watson a record deal, knowing he will probably have to serve a suspension they signed Case Keemun which he is the equivalent of a successful assistant not so much a head coach.

Hurley is essentially an nfl qb who never won a playoff game despite having home field twice especially in year 2. Yes we know he won a tournament game for URI but no one here really cares. He will win in time.

Kevin Willard is essentially Chad Pennington good never great highly unlikely you make it past the divisional rd with him.

Making the final four is equivalent to making the super bowl, you never hear oh this coach never got to the national title game do you, no it’s the final four. Calhoun made his first super bowl and won it in his first appearance.

Great coaches will win anywhere same with great qb’s. The recruits wanna play for that coach, NFL free agents wanna play for that qb. I have come up the conclusion that college coaches and NFL qbs are the most valuable positions in all of sports. If your not in a jail cell someone will give you a job.

Reaction Score
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Reaction Score
I embellished a bit but tell me I’m wrong. College sports in general in general it’s about the coach, NBA the super star, NFL qb.

Reaction Score
By the way, this is hands-down my favorite type of thread: A carefully crafted post expressing a serious thought (at least in the mind of the author) which receives a response, usually in the form of a joke or gif, that does not at all address the topic and only serves to break the OP's stones. Boneyarders smell blood in the water, and dozens of replies riffing on the first smart-ass response ensue.

Hungry Food GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom