College BBall Roundup 11/23 | The Boneyard

College BBall Roundup 11/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Notable games and goings on: (Bit of a light schedule today)

Next UConn game: Wed. Nov 25th vs. Michigan @ 9:30pm

Top 25 Action: #3 Mich St. beat E Mich 89-65 (Denzel Valentine 12 pts, 9 rbs, 7 ast, that's DHam-like), #4 Iowa St. beat Chattanooga 83-63, #5 Kansas beat Chaminade 123-72 (The Ukraine Train, Svlatoslav Mykhailiuk with 18, Devonte Graham with 15), #9 UNC beat Northwestern 80-69, #13 Indiana lost to Wake Forest 82-78, #14 Cal facing Sam Houston St., #19 Vandy destroyed St. John's 92-55, #22 LSU lost to Marquette 81-80 (If Henry Ellenson is legit, then Ben Simmons must be a god. Traci Carter 3 pts, 9 ast), #23 Xavier beat Northern Kentucky 78-66

Our AAC Chum(s): Memphis lost to UT-Arlington 68-64 (AAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!), Tulsa lost to South Carolina 83-75 (GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!)

P5 Winners: FSU (If they can keep Bacon, Beasley and XRM together, they'll be incredibly good), K St. beat Mizzou, WVU, Illinois (Illini are baaaaaaad, needed a buzzer beater to avoid going to 1-4 against Chicago St.), Baylor, USC (Bennie Boatwright 12 pts, 6 rbs, 3 ast), ASU beat NC St.

Other Notes: Rutgers facing Creighton, UCLA facing UNLV (Jones vs. Ali, sounds like a title match), PC won (Dunn with a near trip-dub, 22 pts, 10 rbs, 9 ast), UMass beat Clemson

Reaction Score
First full college game I have seen for Simmons (I watched him a little in HS, Prince Ali played him last year). I hope the Pelicans tank and they get this guy for a small ball 4 with Davis at the 5. I hated on him a little, and he can't shoot that well, but this kid is going to be an awesome 2nd weapon for an elite NBA squad.

Buy high on FSU as a final 4 team next year. They have 3 young guards that are absolute studs and have already landed a 5 star 4, and look to be the huge favorite for another borderline 5 star big.

Reaction Score
First full college game I have seen for Simmons (I watched him a little in HS, Prince Ali played him last year). I hope the Pelicans tank and they get this guy for a small ball 4 with Davis at the 5. I hated on him a little, and he can't shoot that well, but this kid is going to be an awesome 2nd weapon for an elite NBA squad.

Buy high on FSU as a final 4 team next year. They have 3 young guards that are absolute studs and have already landed a 5 star 4, and look to be the huge favorite for another borderline 5 star big.
Ben Simmons will be a first weapon. He is amazing. On another note, Dunn could break some kind of steals record this year if he keeps up the pace, he's averaging like 5 a game right now

Reaction Score
Ben Simmons will be a first weapon. He is amazing. On another note, Dunn could break some kind of steals record this year if he keeps up the pace, he's averaging like 5 a game right now

Too early to say if he can translate to a #1 option at the next level if his jumper doesn't develop. He has yet to make a jumper this this year through 3 games and he won't be playing the 5 in the NBA like he's doing so much of right now and being able to drive on overmatched defenders.

Reaction Score

Would not be surprised if Bacon and Beasley end up leaving after this year. Guess it all depends if they are able to keep up this kind of production when league play starts up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom