College Basketball's Most Underated | The Boneyard

College Basketball's Most Underated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone of us could have wrote this, as we all know the deal. Sad though after 3 years and a Championship ring that he earned our Senior gets this kind of article. Its as if he still has to fight for respect/notice.

Accurate or not, this pisses me off and I hope Bazz as well. I'll never forget as a freshman how he manhandled Doron Lamb, and many others 'premier guards' over the years.

Reaction Score
Or how Brandon Knight, whom Shabazz was our b-plan to, took that ducking cheap shot at Bazz when he realized we won. Think I'm pretty happy with how those recruitments turned out.

Reaction Score
Love being underrated. Keeps you hungry. Keeps the chip on your shoulder. This is however a very favorable article for us. Gave Bazz his due. Felt good before last season even with the ban. This year even with front court questions we are going to be much better in a lesser league. Really happy with this team and expect good things. If this UConn snowball starts rolling you better get out of the way. And if we get Kasongo we could be great for decades!!!!!

Reaction Score
Shabazz is already one of my favorite Huskies ever, but if the kid gets this team to a F8 or F4, I would be in favor of hanging his jersey up with the others.

Reaction Score
Wow, not only was he mentioned, he was number 1 on the list.

Reaction Score
Yes I figured Id say mention to get you all to bite and then have you all be pleasantly surprised by his # 1 pick. Although many of us here at UCONN know of his value already, it's good to see someone outside give him his due as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom