College Baseball | The Boneyard

College Baseball

Reaction Score
I love following these guys, since I played college baseball (D3) and loved every minute. Check in if you played college baseball and how was your experience.

Reaction Score
Played D3 in upstate NY. Always thought I could have played D1 with the right opportunity, but my senior year in HS was limited to about 10 games due to snow as global warming had not kicked in yet. Was a crafty LHP with a major league curve ball but could only hit 83-85 on the fast ball.

Played in the NY Collegiate League for the Schenectady Mohawks during the summer of my Junior year. That is the closest I came to a full time athlete. Had a part time landscaping job and played a ton of games from June to August.

Just emailed my college coach about my 1st start as a Freshman on the Florida trip. Gave up a 6th inning HR to D1 Northeastern and lost 2-1. My son is probably going to Northeastern next fall and after he was accepted it brought back the bad memory. That game still pisses me off. Lots of great memories. Teammates, bus rides, bundled in the dugout in 35 degree weather for a doubleheader. Not a better group of guys who just played for the love of the game.

Reaction Score
Played D3 in upstate NY
Where did you play? I was at RPI '73-'76.
pitching0002.JPG

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom