Colin McEnroe Column in Courant today | The Boneyard

Colin McEnroe Column in Courant today

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Eventhough I find this guy to irrelevent to everything....................
Why do he and Jeff Jacobs have to take cheap shots at JC all the time
He restated (claiming NY Times origin) reasons why he felt UCONN was not invited to the ACC etc and one of the reasons was JC and his recruiting violations, the APR issue and loud criticisms to parting BC, etc poisoned the waters.
I don't expect sugarcoating all the time but to these 2 guys in particular, JC is the anti-Christ

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Because JC can be difficult to deal with and media members, particularly in smaller markets, try to make a name for themselves by bashing local legends.

Reaction Score
Eventhough I find this guy to irrelevent to everything....................
He restated (claiming NY Times origin) reasons why he felt UCONN was not invited to the ACC etc and one of the reasons was JC and his recruiting violations, the APR issue and loud criticisms to parting BC, etc poisoned the waters.
I don't expect sugarcoating all the time but to these 2 guys in particular, JC is the anti-Christ

Louisville had the lowest APR in all of FBS football and Syracuse had APR issues and a pedophile problem.

Reaction Score
Like all coaches JC is a control freak and the media is pretty much in an adversarial position relationship wise. JC is also a pr--k when it comes to dealing with the media. They probably don't intend on taking shots at him as much as they do but personal feelings have a way of getting into their stories.
I don't have an issue with the media writing negative stories when they are news. It is the redundancy of the negative stories that gets under my skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom