Cole Swider | The Boneyard

Cole Swider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's the latest Chillious twitter follow.

Swider won Gatorade POY for RI last week. He's a great fit with Jackson gone now, but I'd have to imagine Providence will come at him hard and they and MAL will throw some heavy negative recruiting UConn's way.

@huskypantz probably knows/will find out if we try hard to get back in on him.

Reaction Score
Cooley is trying to sell Swider, Reeves, and Duke to PC together and seems like they're buying it a bit.

Reaction Score
Cooley is trying to sell Swider, Reeves, and Duke to PC together and seems like they're buying it a bit.
That would be quite the coup

It feels like 2018 is going to be a similarly shaky recruiting year as our program regains stability. Im hoping a good '17-'18 season leads to some better vibes about the program and our new assistants are able to hit their stride on the recruiting trail for class of '19 (and even better if they can get it going for '18)

Reaction Score

It feels like 2018 is going to be a similarly shaky recruiting year as our program regains stability. Im hoping a good '17-'18 season leads to some better vibes about the program and our new assistants are able to hit their stride on the recruiting trail for class of '19 (and even better if they can get it going for '18)
We'll be fine in 2018. Lot of top guys considering us. We'll have consideration of 3 top 25 guards in Quinerly, Quickley, and Dort along with that other top 100 guard from NJ whose name escapes me. Then a shot at Reeves, Duke, and Swider. And maybe we can get involved with guys like Moses Brown, Reddish, Naz Reid and Louis King. And we may only lose Jalen this off season. If we have a decent spring we'll be fine going forward

Reaction Score
We'll be fine in 2018. Lot of top guys considering us. We'll have consideration of 3 top 25 guards in Quinerly, Quickley, and Dort along with that other top 100 guard from NJ whose name escapes me. Then a shot at Reeves, Duke, and Swider. And maybe we can get involved with guys like Moses Brown, Reddish, Naz Reid and Louis King. And we may only lose Jalen this off season. If we have a decent spring we'll be fine going forward
Carey?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sounded like he might be Nova or Creighton bound
Would LOVE a pure shooter like this guy - something UConn hasn't had in a few years
Isn't @huskypantz related to him in some way?
The pressure is on @huskypantz NOW - Easter meeting with Chili PLEASE!!!!!
Have not had a conversation since Cooley tried the local trio slant. Providence had never really come up in the past. Nova seemed like the favorite but he really enjoyed Xavier. He's likely not deciding until the fall so I will definitely get a few updates over the summer. There is still time for UConn but I'd say he's probably BE-bound. He would be a great get for UConn.

Reactions: pj

Chely's Home

Bring back the whalers
Reaction Score
can't he not play for any big east teams since it's against the leagues rules? because he signed with gt or what not

oops thought this was tremont waters
nvm

Reaction Score
I feel like we say this every year

Reaction Score

If 2019 is when we find our recruiting stride, we are completely screwed future wise

Reaction Score

Already involved with reddish. He attended the senior day game vs cinci with I'm assuming his mom

Reaction Score

We need a big guard in 2018 pretty badly.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Well PC is definitely putting on the full court press. They stopped by his house with a PC bus. Creighton coach making in-home visit tonight. Wake Forest is trying to make a run and Manning is meeting with him next week. Still sounds like Nova and Xavier lead.

C

Chief00

I wish KO would listen a little more to JC - how to answer questions regarding why he did not recruit certain guys more aggressively!

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
hearing the same and makes sense played on same aau team with MAL mass rivals

Reaction Score
Pretty sure BenGordonfan was speaking only about AJ Reeves, the subject of this thread, who played on MassRivals.

The subject of the thread? When has the subject of the thread been the main subject of the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom