Cockburn and Akok Prediction Updates | The Boneyard

Cockburn and Akok Prediction Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
According to 247sports the crystal balls on these guys have changed.

We've improved with Cockburn and its 50/50 between us and Cuse.

We've dropped big time with Akok and are down 25-75 against Cuse.

Anyone got other sources that shed some better confidence?

Reaction Score
The contributor who picked Cuse for Cockburn has been banned by 247. He was picking Cuse for everyone and none of it was ever right. Kansas is a bigger threat for Kofi.

About a month ago word started to be that we’re backing off Akok due to strength, rebounding, and volume scoring deficiencies. He has seen his stock drop this spring. Providence and UConn haven’t made him as much of a priority. Cuse has stayed on him.

Reaction Score
The contributor who picked Cuse for Cockburn has been banned by 247. He was picking Cuse for everyone and none of it was ever right. Kansas is a bigger threat for Kofi.

About a month ago word started to be that we’re backing off Akok due to strength, rebounding, and volume scoring deficiencies. He has seen his stock drop this spring. Providence and UConn haven’t made him as much of a priority. Cuse has stayed on him.

Thanks!

Reaction Score
I personally disagree about Akok because he has two very clear plus tools with his 3 point shot and shot blocking, but just passing on what I’ve been told. I think he’ll be a big plus to whatever program lands him.

Bossi also posted an article on Akok yesterday where he's quoted saying PC and UConn have been recruiting him the hardest so it'll be interesting to monitor.

Reaction Score
I personally disagree about Akok because he has two very clear plus tools with his 3 point shot and shot blocking, but just passing on what I’ve been told. I think he’ll be a big plus to whatever program lands him.
Meh. Skinny guy who can't dribble, pass, box out or rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom