Cochran got to get better! | The Boneyard

Cochran got to get better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Cochran or whoever is qb got to get better! Some of his throws tonight looked very high school like. He was throwing some ducks up there. He also missed some wide receivers tonight that were wide open on throws and reads. Next year we need a qb that can make plays with his arm and feet! That's what I saw watching the game live tonight freezing at the Linc.

Reaction Score
Did you miss the great rushing TD? Just kidding. Good job by you being there. QB play has to get better, but in some respects that game tonight was throw back to our mauling oline play with a little Cody Endres sprinkled in. CC has shown an ability to make some throws where the WR doesn't break stride. He's likely the least talented of the three QBs in terms of skill set, but has seemingly the most poise. Doesn't look rattled after a sack which you can't always say about the other two.

Reaction Score
Way to keep your head in there Casey!!!! Marked improvement from even a year ago. Nice ball fake on the rushing TD
and showing the leadership in bringing a team back 21 points !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Cochran or whoever is qb got to get better! Some of his throws tonight looked very high school like. He was throwing some ducks up there. He also missed some wide receivers tonight that were wide open on throws and reads. Next year we need a qb that can make plays with his arm and feet! That's what I saw watching the game live tonight freezing at the Linc.

Of course he will!!! If you ever played at a college level, you would know that there is a huge difference between a frosh (or RS Frosh) and a RS Senior. Showed he had the smarts (and why the IVY's were recruiting him) and poise by hanging in there. Would have been easy to quit but he didn't. Way to go Casey. QB position more than physical talent but smarts to move and groove and be a leader.

Reaction Score
Of course he will!!! If you ever played at a college level, you would know that there is a huge difference between a frosh (or RS Frosh) and a RS Senior. Showed he had the smarts (and why the IVY's were recruiting him) and poise by hanging in there. Would have been easy to quit but he didn't. Way to go Casey. QB position more than physical talent but smarts to move and groove and be a leader.

I can't criticize a kid who just got UConn off of the schneid & prevented 0-2013. The OP should cut the kid some slack. Embrace the win.

Completely on a different note, Colt house 75, REALLY? I dormed in Jefferson during the same timeframe. Good times in TOWERS. It rocked!

Reaction Score
I can't criticize a kid who just got UConn off of the schneid & prevented 0-2013. The OP should cut the kid some slack. Embrace the win.

Completely on a different note, Colt house 75, REALLY? I dormed in Jefferson during the same timeframe. Good times in TOWERS. It rocked!

Yeah , my man...Jefferson....were you there when we took the piano out of the house and burned it in the center of the quad? Shoots were great...open kegs and very short skirts all around. The cleaning people
refused to come in on Monday because there was 2 inches of brew on the floor every weekend. Feel sorry for the kids nowadays !!!!

Reaction Score
Yeah , my man...Jefferson....were you there when we took the piano out of the house and burned it in the center of the quad? Shoots were great...open kegs and very short skirts all around. The cleaning people
refused to come in on Monday because there was 2 inches of brew on the floor every weekend. Feel sorry for the kids nowadays !!!!
The best night of partying was on a blistery winter evening of keg parties. Some guys in the center of the quad decided to do streaker bicycle races & didn't take the ice on the sidewalks into account. When they hit the first turn, the bikes slipped out from under them, & they got sidewalk burn. Must have been some funny explanations of injury at the infirmary that night.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
The best night of partying was on a blistery winter evening of keg parties. Some guys in the center of the quad decided to do streaker bicycle races & didn't take the ice on the sidewalks into account. When they hit the first turn, the bikes slipped out from under them, & they got sidewalk burn. Must have been some funny explanations of injury at the infirmary that night.

You guys are babes in the woods. I was in the first wave of original Towers residents (Trumbull House). We had a full quadrangle beer=soaked water fight that made the newspapers because the Governors wife was visiting and noticed the riot from the 195, apparently appalled (or jealous). One of the leaders was Colt House guy and hoops starter Spider Hesford. The Towers was at the time the first gender-integrated complex, with 2 girls dorms that eventually became 6 during my time there. No coed dorms at the time.

Reaction Score
I like the"move and groove" philosophy. It might be called the Tower of Power approach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom