Cobb | The Boneyard

Cobb

Reaction Score
Good luck trying to understand Ollie’s substitution patterns. A guy will be having a good half like Carlton did today, and then KO randomly benches him for an eternity. Bizarre and not good.

Reaction Score
Didn't he have like 3 sloppy to's in the first 5 minutes? Tough day for him.
I figure no need to waste minutes on a sure win with guys nursing or rehabbing injuries. Cobb. Diarra. Gilbert??? Probably game prepped that way.

Reaction Score
Yeah rough stretch for him to start, and then his replacement, Whaley, played better than just about anyone else on the frontline.

Reaction Score
Why DO gets any time is beyond me. He is so overmatched at this level and is a 5th year player. Better off investing in big men who show signs and have more than 20 games of eligibility left.

Reaction Score
Cobb was used on the top of the key and had to run in after bad shots to try to accomplish anything. He was a physical mismatch for anyone on Coppin and he was 25 feet from the basket. Apparently that's what Ollie wants.

Reaction Score
Good luck trying to understand Ollie’s substitution patterns. A guy will be having a good half like Carlton did today, and then KO randomly benches him for an eternity. Bizarre and not good.

I agree. Really strange and inconsistent sub patterns. It's not like we have interchangeable parts like the Celts or Warriors where Stevens and Kerr can create mismatches. We have what we have and need to have the starting lineup and sub patterns much better defined so that we can develop who we know will be part of our future and to get some semblance of team chemistry around a defined group of players. Especially in close games. If KO wants to experiment, do it in blow outs.

Reaction Score
I figure no need to waste minutes on a sure win with guys nursing or rehabbing injuries. Cobb. Diarra. Gilbert??? Probably game prepped that way.
Sure win? Have they had any of those this season?

Reaction Score
Sure win? Have they had any of those this season?
I am hoping you think the team and staff felt that way coming in. Technically they would have been right. They won. ...... for sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom