Coastal Carolina option offense on display tonight vs the Lance Leipold's | The Boneyard

Coastal Carolina option offense on display tonight vs the Lance Leipold's

Reaction Score
Coastal Carolina vs Kansas just kicked off on ESPN 2. I absolutely love CC's offense. I think they have less talent on offense than we do but they make it work.
Coastal has one of the top QBs in the country and speed on the edges. They have talent. Kansas hanging in there is no surprise to me however. Leipold is an absolute stud of a coach. All he's done is win everywhere he's ever been. He'll get KU competitive in short order. AD Dave needs to follow that footprint. Go get a winner FCS, G5 wherever. Winners win.

Reaction Score
Coastal Carolina vs Kansas just kicked off on ESPN 2. I absolutely love CC's offense. I think they have less talent on offense than we do but they make it work.
watching it too, I hope we can land this guy and his entire staff.

Reaction Score
watching it too, I hope we can land this guy and his entire staff.
Nah. He’s not coming here. Southern guy that will get a real big job soon.

Reaction Score
Coastal has one of the top QBs in the country and speed on the edges. They have talent. Kansas hanging in there is no surprise to me however. Leipold is an absolute stud of a coach. All he's done is win everywhere he's ever been. He'll get KU competitive in short order. AD Dave needs to follow that footprint. Go get a winner FCS, G5 wherever. Winners win.

Coastal Carolina's QB is good, but he doesn't have the arm to be an NFL QB, so he's good but nothing special and I think that sums up the talent level of the entire offense. I bet they have zero NFL prospects on their offense yet the option scheme makes them hard to stop. That's what option offense does.

Reaction Score
Chadwells team plays hard offensively, defensively, and special teams. Just wow.

Reaction Score
It just shows what UCONN is in fact capable of if we can find the right guy to lead us. Coastal Carolina is a Chevy Corsica being driven by Mario Andretti, UCONN is an Audi currently driven by Mr Magoo.
There is no doubt Rent would be sold out if Uconn is top 25 in the country playing Kansas on a Friday night.

All Uconn needs to do now is find someone who runs the offense and defense like Coastal Carolina if we can't hire the entire staff of this team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom