Coach's Radio Show with Mike Crispino and Geno's TV show on SNY. | The Boneyard

Coach's Radio Show with Mike Crispino and Geno's TV show on SNY.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Leave it to you @Scoops just great. Thanks. The records section was great.
Sales got 46 points, Maya against Syracuse only got 38 but they were the emotionally satisfying in a game where Geno and UConn was dissed.
Rene Montgomery, a Wva kid, is a big time favorite. Most Steals and most Assists. A player rarely mentioned among the greats she shall always be great to me. I can picture her, in my minds eye, flying towards the side of the basket and making her patented off the glass shots or when points were needed her jumper 3 she nailed that often. What a player..

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Leave it to you @Scoops just great. Thanks. The records section was great.
Sales got 46 points, Maya against Syracuse only got 38 but they were the emotionally satisfying in a game where Geno and UConn was dissed.
Rene Montgomery, a Wva kid, is a big time favorite. Most Steals and most Assists. A player rarely mentioned among the greats she shall always be great to me. I can picture her, in my minds eye, flying towards the side of the basket and making her patented off the glass shots or when points were needed her jumper 3 she nailed that often. What a player..

Thank you Bellemere. I appreciate your response. The Boneyard has become a "magnet" for new UConn fans and fans of other programs. We're getting new visitors everyday. There are visitors that do not know about the podcasts or SNY TV programs that are available to watch/listen to 24/7 for free.

They don't know that they can watch games as far back as 1991. I don't assume that everyone that logs on here knows about some of the resources that are available to us. It would not surprise me that some of them also didn't know they can access team and individual records by going to the UConn web page, and finding the UConn Women's press guide. [Link]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom