Coachingsearch.com 'guess': Narduzzi to UConn | The Boneyard

Coachingsearch.com 'guess': Narduzzi to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

By Monday? Warde better get a move on then seeing as how on wtic he basically said he hasn't done much yet.right now I'm on the weist wagon ... I was high on getting narduzi now I'm rooting for weist to succeed here and become the face of Uconn football.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Jeremy Fowler ‏@JFowlerCBS2m
#UConn to interview interim coach T.J. Weist for the full-time job tomorrow, per source. Won last three to end year.
As much as I like TJW and wouldn't be opposed to him being our coach but I'd be a little concerned if we hired him tomorrow and Warde didn't interview anyone else. TJ isn't going anywhere just now, Warde better do his due diligence.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Isn't Jim Calhoun making the final decision here, too?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
As much as I like TJW and wouldn't be opposed to him being our coach but I'd be a little concerned if we hired him tomorrow and Warde didn't interview anyone else. TJ isn't going anywhere just now, Warde better do his due diligence.

Agreed. I also think Warde owes TJW a full explanation of his process before he goes out and performs his process. TJW did a great job in keeping the team together, focused and finish strong. But I agree, if he's offered without interviewing Narduzzi, Lembo, Clawson, Herman, etc, I'd be disappointed. I don't think that will happen though.

Reaction Score
That 4th down stop just helped Narduzzi's case

Reaction Score
Forgot to dump this in somewhere... Good as place as any.

@NHRJimFuller: New Haven native Pat Narduzzi & Dave Clawson, candidate for Yale job in '09, among names in #UConn search http://post original url/mGf5lEgdSO

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Well, it's nice to see some excitement back in UConn football! I'll sit patiently (not really) and see what Warde decides to do...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Well, it's nice to see some excitement back in UConn football! I'll sit patiently (not really) and see what Warde decides to do...
Let me translate: "I'm going to be visiting this board every second to look for any tid bit of news on the new coach. I'll be refreshing as often as the time when we were supposedly going to the ACC. I'll be waiting for every tweet medic can pull up!"

Close?? :D:p:)

Reaction Score
The latest tweet:
UConn requests interview with Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi
By Jeremy Fowler @JFowlerCBS

UConn is hiring a football coach and is looking to Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi, arguably the best coordinator in the country this year.

An interview could take place this week. UConn made the request before the regular season ended.

Edit: Medic, as usual, right on top of the situation! ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Seems Fowler's is all over Narduzzi search.

“@JFowlerCBS: #UConn has requested an interview with #ichiganState DC Pat Narduzzi, per source.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...interview-with-michigan-state-dc-pat-narduzzi

One would think the ground work would be laid out before a face to face so as not to embarrass either party. In other words Narduzzi doesn't turn down UConn and Warde doesn't hire someone else and embarrass Narduzzi

My guess is if they meet he gets the job.

Reaction Score
One would think the ground work would be laid out before a face to face so as not to embarrass either party. In other words Narduzzi doesn't turn down UConn and Warde doesn't hire someone else and embarrass Narduzzi

My guess is if they meet he gets the job.

Fowler has been all over the board but he was the one who first reported that UConn was using Parker.

Also - "UConn made the request before the regular season ended."

WM is clearly executing on his plan - let's see where this ends up.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
What do the crystal balls say?

Reaction Score
What do the crystal balls say?

2013-Spartan-Crystal-Ball-Eventbrite-Logo.jpg

935766.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online