coaching choices? | The Boneyard

coaching choices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
why are we burning potential redshirts in Brian Lemelle and Dhameer Bradley? Yes I know we need ALL the talent we can get. But theese guys are no where near ready enough to contribute as True Freshman. Lamelle should never be returning punts as a true frosh. Fumbled punt aside way to hard for a true freshman to return punts.
Also why is Shakim returning kicks? Could P be any dumber? If Shakim goes down there goes what little offense we have outside of Geremy. Just some stuff I was wondering about last night. I think we should be redshirting those 2 players so we can have them for an extra year when they are physically ready to play.

Reaction Score
Well P, ain't gonna be here and he has to know it, so why would he be worried about red shirts? Having a slight, true freshman returning punts in his first college game was a recipe for disaster. At the crucial juncture in the game when Lamelle fumbled, probably should have had Mack back there, but hindsight is 20/20 as they say.

Reaction Score
Pains me to say it because our offense looked killer last night but Ron Prince seems primed at another go at being a head coach.

Also is a good recruiter.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I think its important from a recruiting standpoint to show that true frosh have a small shot at playing. Its a carrot that many recruits probably want to hear that fall ahead of making a decision. So this year Bradley adn Lemelle win the 'look we have true frosh playing' award.

As for Shakim, I couldn't agree more. KO return seems like something for Abrams, Foxx, Green or anybody but Davis and Philips.

Reaction Score
I agree about removing Phillips from special teams, that is a disaster waiting to happen, and he didn't look all that special returning kicks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom