coaching carousel begins | The Boneyard

coaching carousel begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Three coaches were let go yesterday. Best job of the three is Stanford. How long before KO's name comes up for the Stanford job? And please, do not say twenty minutes! Combination of academics and hoops makes Stanford too enticing.

Reaction Score
Three coaches were let go yesterday. Best job of the three is Stanford. How long before KO's name comes up for the Stanford job? And please, do not say twenty minutes! Combination of academics and hoops makes Stanford too enticing.
You really think KO would leave for Stanford?

Reaction Score
Take a breath, KO will not leave UConn for Stanford.

Reaction Score
I guess something equally idiotic is due for such a nonsense post.

20 minutes

Kevin Ollie is NOT going to a Stanford - a school with far less tradition and harder academic structure than UConn (to bring even average academic kids in). OLLIE is here at UConn because he feels part of the Fraternity. He may move on ... to the NBA (far more likely) ... but I feel he is finally seeing that Coaching (AS A PROFESSION) is something he still needs to learn. He isn't ready.

Reaction Score
????

Stop it.

KO isn't leaving. And if he were, it wouldn't be for a school that has literally no connection to him. He's from LA, not Oakland. That's the difference between Boston and DC.

Reaction Score
Stanford hires a coach that can't form a grammatically correct sentence? :cool:

Reaction Score
People, (I hope) OP is not himself entertaining the idea. He is wondering when the media or one of our dimmer posters entertains it.

Reaction Score
I remember when he was our assistant people were saying we couldn't have a coach that used words like "ain't" after one of his radio spots.

Reaction Score
I remember when he was our assistant people were saying we couldn't have a coach that used words like "ain't" after one of his radio spots.

I know what you're talking about, and I know you were saying it tongue-in-cheek, so I added a tongue-in-cheek twitter hashtag.

Reaction Score
NEWSFLASH: Ollie is on his way to Stamford. The bus to Laguardia is passing through; no direct flights from Bradley to Des Moines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom