Coaches show? | The Boneyard

Coaches show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Yea very strong crowd whole bar area is full. Players and HCBD running a bit late

Reaction Score
Wish I could be there or listen to the radio broadcast. Milford is no man's land for the radio stations that carry the show. You can't listen to it online on the WTIC or WELI websites or radio.com/iheartradio.com. Bob Joyce mentioned tunein.com will carry UCONN's IMG content. Hopefully this will fill the gap to benefit those who access the games and other content via the web.

In 48 hours we'll be in the Rent, loud and proud. #HuskyUp UCONN nation!

Reaction Score
Wish I could be there or listen to the radio broadcast. Milford is no man's land for the radio stations that carry the show. You can't listen to it online on the WTIC or WELI websites or radio.com/iheartradio.com. Bob Joyce mentioned tunein.com will carry UCONN's IMG content. Hopefully this will fill the gap to benefit those who access the games and other content via the web.

In 48 hours we'll be in the Rent, loud and proud. #HuskyUp UCONN nation!

Trying but not sure where to find this on tunein. Defaults to CBSSports.

http://tunein.com/radio/WTICs-Sports-Talk-p30572/

Reaction Score
Tunein.com access for UCONN goes live for the coach's show next week, not sure about Friday's game.

Reaction Score
I was there. Got to meet Stewart and DeLo after. It was a good showing for the most part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom