Coaches Recruiting Hard | The Boneyard

Coaches Recruiting Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I got a chance to say hi to some of the coaches at the FB game. They are recruiting hard.

C

Chief00

As I predicted in August you would see results of the hard work in the next 45 days - well we did have a good verbal a few weeks ago - as you know coaches can not talk "publicly" about any recruits based on NCAA rules until a player's signs. So for you folks who are inexperience and not knowledgeable who won't be able to read between the lines of a private conversation - you are on your own! The football was very poor and not a great football environment. So need to go back to JC playbook of this is a basketball school - if you want to be ignored go to a football school.

Dmike

Waiting for the Snow and 3 pointers to fly
Reaction Score
Is something going on this weekend??? ;)

Reaction Score
Chief I didn't know you were in high school. Are you Coming to UConn?

Last edited:

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
As I predicted in August you would see results of the hard work in the next 45 days - well we did have a good verbal a few weeks ago - as you know coaches can not talk "publicly" about any recruits based on NCAA rules until a player's signs. So for you folks who are inexperience and not knowledgeable who won't be able to read between the lines of a private conversation - you are on your own! The football was very poor and not a great football environment. So need to go back to JC playbook of this is a basketball school - if you want to be ignored go to a football school.

Yeah, wow, nobody else saw that Enoch verbal coming. Totally out of the blue.

pj

Reaction Score
Was Ollie grateful for your recruiting advice, Chief? Did he agree with you about playing up UConn as a basketball school?

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Exactly! He said the coaches were recruiting hard. How much more obvious can he be? What do you people want, social security numbers?
Thank you Chief for an insightful post.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
45 days from August is now so either Enoch's commitment was the predicted benefit of all the hard work ( prediction doesn't seem up to the hype) or we get another commitment today (hype confirmed) or it is meaningless.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score

You predicted that in about a month and a half there "would be results?"

frabz-COOL-STORY-BRO-800ba1.jpg

Reaction Score
I predict it will rain within the next 45 days. Because of fcc rules weather broadcasters can't tell you this far in advance but you will see it will rain. I also predicted it would snow last winter.
You know, the government likes to keep many things hush-hush, but I have some inside sources that tell me - book it - that within 773 days, Obama will no longer be president.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Indirectly telling us that we will land briscoe. Am I reading into this too much?

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Did you not see the date of the article or is there something I am missing?
For anyone not connecting the dots between the 45 days and Diamond Stones decision date.

Edit: nevermind, reading comprehension fail. Just saw chiefs 45 day reference was back dated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger