Coaches kids in the portal | The Boneyard

Coaches kids in the portal

Reaction Score
Dylan (Michigan) and Luke (Nebraska) McCaffrey both in the portal - dad at FCS Northern Colorado

Rhett Rodriguez (Arizona) (going to ULM with dad?)

Logan Holgorsoen - transferring away from dad at Houston?

There are some other second generation names out there too, John Bledsoe transferring away from dads alma mater.

Love watching the portal and seeing these quirks and how things play out for all these kids.

Reaction Score
Dylan (Michigan) and Luke (Nebraska) McCaffrey both in the portal - dad at FCS Northern Colorado

There are some other second generation names out there too, John Bledsoe transferring away from dads alma mater.

Love watching the portal and seeing these quirks and how things play out for all these kids.
Dylan and Luke to N Colorado... I'm calling it now... seems to make sense....

Reaction Score

Rhett Rodriguez was a package deal with Rich to ULM.

Reaction Score
Dylan and Luke to N Colorado... I'm calling it now... seems to make sense....

I think Dylan ends up at Arizona with Jess Fisch, Fisch was his recruiter at Michigan. Luke, yes I think he ends up and N Colorado.

Reaction Score
Rhett Rodriguez was a package deal with Rich to ULM.
I recall seeing that somewhere but it is interesting that he is still in the portal ( yes, I know 247 is often delayed ).

Reaction Score
For a second I was worried Corey was transferring away from Randy!!

Would be a good thing for his career. Move to a place where he is away from the shadow of his father. If he is good it allows him to grow as a coach.

Reaction Score
I think Dylan ends up at Arizona with Jess Fisch, Fisch was his recruiter at Michigan. Luke, yes I think he ends up and N Colorado.
Looks like I may be right about this one bro... Dylan committed to N Colorado... 1 out of 2 so far...

Reaction Score
Looks like I may be right about this one bro... Dylan committed to N Colorado... 1 out of 2 so far...

I thought he was only a junior when I called Arizona. But him going as a grad makes perfect sense for N Colorado. I think you'll end up being right in the end. Dylan starts 2021, and Luke after that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom