Coach P on the NNBE | The Boneyard

Coach P on the NNBE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"To add Boise, great team To add Houston, great team," Pasqualoni said. "SMU, back on the rise. Air Force, tremendous program. Put them in the western conference with Cincinnati and Louisville. You've got something special there.

"Add Navy and Central Florida, if that's what we hear, put them in the eastern division with Connecticut and South Florida and Rutgers and have these two divisions. Play your division, play three cross over games every year, from the western division. Play four non-conference games. Select who you want to play, you know, a Big 10 team, an ACC team, a MAC team whoever you want to play.

"Guaranteed BCS berth based on the quality of those teams, no issues there. So pretty exciting to me."

Not sure if it was intentional or accidental but no mention of WVU anywhere in his comments. I wonder if P's assumption is they are gone to the Big12? You would think that he might mention the strongest team in the conference over the past several years.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Heh, good catch...

I'd guess it was accidental.

Coach P is saying the right things and trying to alleviate any potential concerns of recruits.

Section205

I'm just filled with useless information.
Reaction Score
Heh, good catch...

I'd guess it was accidental.

Coach P is saying the right things and trying to alleviate any potential concerns of recruits.

Agree.

Reaction Score
He only listed 11 teams in this scenario, so he clearly left out someone, whether it be WVU or someone else new. Also, I agree this is a talking points statement. I'd want to know what the question was that prompted this answer.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The key spring wound down, so he couldn't get WV out of his mouth. Jk.

P is toeing the line like a good soldier. He couldn't possibly believe what he said. Could he? :shakehead:

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I agree with Coach P. Time to stop worrying and just win some games. The Big East might be OK, might retain it's BCS bid, might get a good TV deal next year, or it might not and we might end up in another league. Whatever. Just salvage the football season and dominate the basketball season and I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom