Coach KO on College Hoops Today Podcast | The Boneyard

Coach KO on College Hoops Today Podcast

Reaction Score
I'm not a fan of Rothstein and his hyperbole but he asked all good questions all questions I would have asked. Ollie answers were typical Ollie though.

Reaction Score
Nothing earthshaking in this one. "Don't want to cheat the grind" seems to be the slogan, he repeated it.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm not a fan of Rothstein and his hyperbole but he asked all good questions all questions I would have asked. Ollie answers were typical Ollie though.

Rothstein on Twitter makes me crazy.

But having worked with him in the past, I genuinely like the guy - you can't work any harder than he works.

But the Twitter...gawd.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Nothing surprising... it's crazy comparing BD & KO's style when dealing with the media even though they both of positive personalities. BD is horrible.

Reaction Score

But having worked with him in the past, I genuinely like the guy - you can't work any harder than he works.

But the Twitter...gawd.

When I say not a fan I mean Twitter, he says things for reaction and drives me crazy, i do enjoy his morning recaps of big games though. It was a good interview just wished Ollie gave a little more.

Reaction Score

But the Twitter...gawd.
If you are looking for recommendations on where to get some good red sauce his Twitter is pretty good but for basketball, no thanks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you are looking for recommendations on where to get some good red sauce his Twitter is pretty good but for basketball, no thanks.

Every place he goes has the best red sauce ever made, so I'm not sure we can even trust him there.

Here's how I handle his Twitter account - I follow the day the season ends and I unfollow the day the season starts.

He's way ahead of everyone in terms of news and he drops the repetitive nonsense in the offseason.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Ollie is a closed book.

Diaco is a coloring book.

Diaco is more like a wine paint night...after a bar crawl.

Reaction Score
Every place he goes has the best red sauce ever made, so I'm not sure we can even trust him there.

Here's how I handle his Twitter account - I follow the day the season ends and I unfollow the day the season starts.

He's way ahead of everyone in terms of news and he drops the repetitive nonsense in the offseason.
He totally nailed it on Olander being the next Troy Murphy though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom