Coach is happy | The Boneyard

Coach is happy

Reaction Score
Team is really starting to come together. Ball movement has been great. D is solid. Seems like we can block any drive. AG passing well. Bouknight can score at will. Those 2 plays by him were amazing. So many options we have.

Reaction Score
Bouk is the real deal. He's gonna make it look easy sooner or later. Akok's enthusiasm reminds me of Brimah's

Reaction Score
Team is really starting to come together. Ball movement has been great. D is solid. Seems like we can block any drive. AG passing well. Bouknight can score at will. Those 2 plays by him were amazing. So many options we have.
I think its officially come to the point where Bouknight needs to touch the ball every offensive possession. He’s going to draw the attention from opposing teams as the #1 scoring threat we have. I don’t even think im getting ahead of myself on that either.

Reaction Score
Bouk is the real deal. He's gonna make it look easy sooner or later. Akok's enthusiasm reminds me of Brimah's
Funny how one of the main critics of Akok from the outside was he was somewhat stoic and had low energy. That has not been the case at all.

Reaction Score
I think its officially come to the point where Bouknight needs to touch the ball every offensive possession. He’s going to draw the attention from opposing teams as the #1 scoring threat we have. I don’t even think im getting ahead of myself on that either.
Yeah, I'm on the Bouk wagon now. Those weren't just clean up plays, those were creating from nothing plays.

Reaction Score
I’m digging the patient offense we are playing.

It’s allowing players to not feel rushed, less plays get out of hand, run schemes, good stuff.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Coach just screamed "THIS IS OUR LEADER!!!!" to the team and the whole crowd when he checked Alterique out of the game. He obviously still trusts him to run the show, despite an awful start to his season, statistically.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom