Coach Hurley | The Boneyard

Coach Hurley

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
On our annual snow bird migration and ran into Coach Hurley at Tampa airport. I had a brief conversation mentioning that I liked the direction he was taking the team. He talked about bringng back toughness! Nice guy, but I already knew that from my days living in Jersey

Reaction Score
On our annual snow bird migration and ran into Coach Hurley at Tampa airport. I had a brief conversation mentioning that I liked the direction he was taking the team. He talked about bringng back toughness! Nice guy, but I already knew that from my days living in Jersey
Here’s what I don’t get. KO we all know was about taking the stairs, out conditioning and out toughing the other teams. KO himself was such a fringe NBA player that he scrapped and fought his entire career just to stay in the league, outworking everyone to do it. Coaches and tv analysts who watched the practices said how intense and well run they were and that was not just one opinion. So all of that information we were fed was false? And now we are going to really be tough? I dispute this and think it wasn’t toughness, conditioning, or terrible coaching but it was simply a deficit and lack of talent. I believe in effort but we could not shoot the ball, and that is not toughness.

Reaction Score
If he's trying to recruit Northeast kids, he should take a look at Joe Girard III in Glens Falls. I mean the kid is undecided last I checked. Looks like Hurley's kind of player.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Buddy texted me earlier today that he saw KO at stop and shop in Glastonbury looking very alone and very sad.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I feel the same when I have to shop for groceries on the weekend.

When I can shop for groceries without the kids it's 45 minutes of bliss. These days life goals are peacefully staring at cans of diced tomatoes while vaguely registering Richard Marx in the background...

Reaction Score
If he's trying to recruit Northeast kids, he should take a look at Joe Girard III in Glens Falls. I mean the kid is undecided last I checked. Looks like Hurley's kind of player.

Zero shot at Girard. He's getting very close to committing and Michigan has been a leader for a bit - there is a family relationship there, which I can't recall at the moment, but might be from LeMoyne when Beilien was there - might have coached the JG3's dad or uncle.

Reaction Score
KO shopping at stop and shop instead of whole foods. Confir_ed that he lost the buyout battle.
He knows where the bodies are buried. Be careful what u wish for. U don't do dishonorable things to honorable people and expect them to be silent

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
He knows where the bodies are buried. Be careful what u wish for. U don't do dishonorable things to honorable people and expect them to be silent

Not quite...

Reaction Score
How is this possibly a response to a joke about shopping at stop and shop vs whole foods?
Any time the word "buyout" is written, Whtdmd and Javjudah get an alert on their phone to post on the boneyard and talk bad about the University

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score

Yesssss!!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom