Coach Hurley stops by a WBB practice. | The Boneyard

Coach Hurley stops by a WBB practice.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In the middle of this past week, shortly before heading out for recruiting, Hurley and a couple of his assistants sat in on one of Geno Aueriemma’s practices, in the adjacent gym at the Werth Family Champions Center.

“I”ve seen Geno at clinics, but that was the first time I got to watch his team,” he reported. “The professionalism, the understanding of how they want to play, the championship culture oozes out as you’re watching. It’s like watching a well-oiled operation.”

Not much more WBB stuff but Linky

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
The 3 man weave drill is a basic, fast break drill that every team should be able to run to perfection. I mean, it's basically a warm up drill. All of Geno's teams can run that in their sleep. Sad state of affairs on the men's side.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The 3 man weave drill is a basic, fast break drill that every team should be able to run to perfection. I mean, it's basically a warm up drill. All of Geno's teams can run that in their sleep. Sad state of affairs on the men's side.
I was surprised by that as well. Still, I think that men's team will be a pleasant surprise this year.

Reaction Score
Was a sad state of affairs on the men's side. Coach Hurley is off to a strong start. For you woman bb fans that follow the men you will like what you see going forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom