Coach Geno Auriemma interview - SNY | The Boneyard

Coach Geno Auriemma interview - SNY

Reaction Score
The last comment about Dorka and Aaliyah was very interesting. I've thought about it a lot this off season. To beat Stanford, SC even Texas and Tennessee, the bigs will have to rebound well and then somehow generate easy baskets against quality bigs

Reaction Score
There’s always more than one audience in Geno’s mind with these things. The fans and the players, of course. But also other coaches. When he says “we may have to win some games 100-97,” other coaches hear that and think, “how on earth are we gonna score 97?”

Reaction Score
The best thing about all the interviews was hearing how much fun Geno is having coaching them. "They provide all the effort".

We got talent, motivation and the best coaching. Anyone seen the lines on winning the title?

Reaction Score
The last comment about Dorka and Aaliyah was very interesting. I've thought about it a lot this off season. To beat Stanford, SC even Texas and Tennessee, the bigs will have to rebound well and then somehow generate easy baskets against quality bigs

Geno says "we got 3 really good" perimeter shooters" and "Brady can also shoot very well from the perimeter". Our front-line players could feast on pick and rolls and drive and dish plays.

They just need to gel. Repetitions.

I think the exhibition game will be the most analyzed and most meaningless game this year. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom